|How do I clear several activities at the same time?
Follow these steps:
- Choose the View menu, and click Task List.
- Select the first activity that you want to clear, and then do one of the following:
- If all the activities you want to clear are contiguous in the list, hold down the Shift key and select the last activity you want to clear. All activities in between the two you selected are also selected.
- If the activities you want to clear are not contiguous, hold down the Ctrl key and select each additional activity you want to clear.
- After selecting the activities to be cleared, Right-click one of the selected activities, and choose Clear Multiple Activities from the shortcut menu.
Allied Financial Software, Inc.
20th of January, 2009
No attachments were found.