|Knowledgebase Home | Glossary | Favorites | Contact | Login|
|Closing errors upon closing ACT! by Sage.|
Compatible with ACT! by Sage 2008 (10.03) and 2009 (11.01 with Hotfix)
1. Start by backing up your database. File > Backup > Database
2. After backing up, close ACT!
3. Go to your Control Panel and uninstall Scan&Organize for ACT!
4. Act4Advisors Plugin Update:
**Step 4 must be done on each computer.
5. Scan&Organize Update:
6. Open ACT. If you are still getting errors, please click here to contact support.
|No attachments were found.|
ACT! is a registered trademark of Sage Software, Inc.:::Allied Financial Software, Inc. Copyright 1999-2009